The following story was written by my assistant and best friend, Tammy Clark. I want to make it clear that it's content is completely true and accurate with no dramatization whatsoever. We have not yet found any explanation for the events that have occurred as well as the events that are still occurring to this day. 
Frank Khoury... (UFO Investigations)
UFO Investigations
The Unbelievable Truth
I think that maybe the best way to start my story is to give you a little background information about me and my life before these strange things that I have been experiencing have come to light.

I am now 35 years old. I was raised in a traditional family in the community of Roy, Utah. I lived in Utah from 1967 until 1999. I am well educated and have a degree in Business Administration. I am divorced and I have three children ages 17, 13 and 11 years old. I consider myself to be an everyday, plain, ordinary person.

In July of 1999, I met Frank Khoury. We corresponded through e-mail and on the phone and the things that we talked about opened my eyes to what could possibly be happening in my life. We talked of all the strange and unusual events that I had experienced and through our talks and e-mails. These communications we had really opened me up to a whole lot of questions about my life. Ever since I was little girl, I had a feeling that I was different. Not special, just different. Like I didn't fit in with other people. That I had a secret that even I didn't know.

As far back as I can remember, I would wake up in the middle of the night unable to move from my bed, seemingly frozen. I remember waking to find strange marks and bruises on my body. I never told anybody about these things, but I kept them in the back of my mind. As I grew older, I tried to keep them there, but when I started communicating with Frank, all of these feelings and memories came back and now that I was older, I wanted to find answers. I began to study on the web, in books, movies, magazine articles etc.

On September 14, 1999, I moved to Las Vegas, Nevada to be with Frank. Our friendship developed into love. We would spend evenings watching video tapes that Frank had collected with the main theme being the UFO phenomenon. One night in late October, we watched one of Frank's videos called "The Intruders". I was ok, when I first started watching the movie, but as it went on, I became more and more uncomfortable. There was one part in the movie when one of the abductees was talking to the doctor, and she showed him a "scoop mark" on the front of her shin. I remembered a scar that I had on my shin. I hadn't thought about it in years. I lifted my pant leg to look at it and a sudden wave of what I can only describe as panic swept through me. There was a definite mark.

Then I remembered that my daughter, Lyndsie had one just like it in the same place as I did, and she didn't know where it came from either. I was unable to watch the rest of the movie because all of a sudden I was having flashes of images in my mind. I was frightened. I thought that maybe I was losing my mind. I mean, Frank and I had watched TONS of movies having to do with the UFO subject. Maybe I was putting two and two together. I talked with Frank and asked for his help in finding out what happened to me and what could possibly still be happening.

In my next chapter, I will tell you what has happened in the time since Frank has been helping me deal with everything. I can tell you one thing though....I thought that things that had happened to me in the past were strange. I soon found out that what was yet to come would change the way that I looked at the world and everyone and everything in it forever.

As I've already said, the things that I have discovered and experienced since I realized what was happening to me have changed my life. Well to say changed my life seems so small and trivial. I guess you could say that these things have not just changed my life, but they have altered and twisted my perception of reality. Things I knew for sure at one point in my life are not real any more. Things that couldn't be possible are now reality.

When Frank and I first started to look into my experiences, I still was very skeptical. I think that might just have been part of my survival instinct coming out. There was no way that these things could be true, so to say that I accepted all of this with a grain of salt wouldn't be the truth. I looked for every other possible answer first. Everything from vivid dreams to some kind of trick my mind was playing on me. As I dug a little deeper, I found that I could not just discount these things in my life.

In the last week of November, 1999, Frank and I, along with my children, moved to a tiny town in the mountains of Wyoming called Pinedale. The population of Pinedale is around 1,200 people. Mostly ranchers and people who drove to Jackson Hole to work. To say it was a quiet little town is the understatement of the year. We lived on a horse ranch about eight miles out of town. The perfect place to take our minds off this whole abduction thing. Right? Wrong!

Things were pretty quiet up until January 12, 2000. Frank and I and the kids went to bed around 10:00 p.m. It was unusual for Frank to be tired that early, but he just couldn't seem to keep his eyes open. Usually, I would put the kids to bed then I would go to bed and wait for Frank, who would come to bed maybe 3 or 4 hours later. (He liked to go on-line or maybe watch some TV.) That night was different. As soon as his head touched the pillow, he was asleep. I tossed and turned for about and hour and a half and still couldn't get to sleep. Again, very unusual. I got up and went out to the living room to watch a little television and pet our Golden Retriever, Rebel. At about 12:00 a.m. I went back into the bedroom to try to go to sleep again. It was very strange for me to have trouble falling asleep. At about 12:15, I got out of bed again.

I'm not sure I can explain the feeling I had, but it was almost like I was being pulled out to the living room. I tried to wake up Frank, which in the past had not been a problem, but I couldn't wake him, so I just went out to the living room and turned on the TV.

Our dog, Rebel had been whining and whimpering all night long. When Frank went to bed, Rebel usually went into the bedroom with him and would lay down at his feet. Not that night. He was just laying by the door in the kitchen near the living room. Every once in a while he would perk his ears up and start whining then get up from his spot in front of the door and walk over into the living room a little bit, but then he would put his body in reverse and go back to the door to lay down. I just thought he was being weird.

We had a BIG picture window in the living room and since we had no neighbors for almost a mile, we kept the curtains open so we could have our fantastic view of the Teton Mountains. At 12:34 I glanced out the window and noticed a very bright, very close object in the sky. I don't know why, but I quickly looked at the clock and it read 12:34. I looked out the window again not more than a second later, and in the horse pasture, not more than 150 feet away from the window, I saw what I can only describe as a triangle-shaped thing. There were three lights, one on each corner of this thing. It was 3 dimensional and dark except for the three lights. I remember just looking at it. The next thing I remember is being on the couch in our living room and looking at the clock and seeing that it was 2:57. I knew that I hadn't fallen asleep because I was wide awake.

Rebel was sitting there looking at me with really wide eyes. I called him over to me, but as soon as I did, he bolted into my son's bedroom. I sat there for a minute trying to figure out what had happened. I couldn't make any sense of it AT ALL! I grabbed a piece of paper and began to feverishly draw pictures. I was feeling very odd. Like I was in a fog. I went into our bedroom and woke Frank. This time, it wasn't a problem waking him. He was very groggy and said he felt like he was drugged.

I tried to tell him what had happened. He told me to just get back into bed and we would talk about it in the morning. I laid by him until the sun started to come up. I was still unable to sleep. I talked to him the next day about it. The really odd thing about when I was talking to him is that I felt that he didn't believe me. I asked him if he thought I would make something like that up. He didn't answer me. I was fairly devastated. I began to question my own sanity. Had I fallen asleep? Was it all a dream? Was I going crazy? I crawled up into what I can only describe as my shell.

A couple of days went by and Frank and I hadn't talked about it at all. Then, while the kids were at school, he asked me if I wanted to talk about it. It was very hard for me to talk about, even to my most trusted friend, Frank. He asked me a bunch of details and I told him everything again. He said that he would help me through this and together we would work it out.

I had a really hard time talking about it with anyone else. I started to have extremely vivid nightmares. Almost every night Frank would wake me from my sleep and tears would be running down my face. While I was awake, I would have "flashes" of images in my mind. Always the same; big gray heads, huge, horrible, incredibly ugly black eyes. Long, thin, gray fingers reaching for me. Terrifying images. I went through the whole "why me?" stage. I felt alone and horribly detached from my life. When I finally got past that phase, I realized that instead of why me, I wanted to know "why, how, who?".

Since my incredible experience in Wyoming, the investigation has taken some strange turns. I want to chronicle them for you here because some of the things that have happened have been truly strange. A little more background might be helpful here.

As I mentioned in the first part of my story, Frank and I have a very close relationship with each other. Because of our relationship, he had a very hard time dealing with what had happened in Wyoming. I think he blamed himself for not being awake and able to 'protect' me. I know one thing for sure. There was no way for him to protect me from anything. I honestly believe that he was under the influence of something beyond his control. I know that if he could have done anything about it, he certainly would have. I never blamed him for it.

This little problem took us a short time to deal with, but we got past it and began to look for answers. I thought that things would kind of calm down after all that had happened, but I couldn't get past the eerie feeling that I was constantly being watched. Like my every move was being recorded. I would get strange a strange buzzing or ringing in my ears all the time. On two separate occasions, all of us, Frank, me and the kids woke up to blood stained pillowcases from bloody noses. Bloody noses are a normal thing right? Ok, maybe normal, but all of us? All on the same night? All of us feeling the same way? Not sick exactly but kind of "odd".

We finally decided that maybe this place was not the best place for us to be. We decided to move to Flagstaff, Arizona. I thought "ok, now things will go back to normal". Well, maybe not. Things continued to happen. Too many to go into detail here.

In May, 2000 when the school year ended for the kids, we packed up the house, took the kids to their dad's house for the summer and started on our trek across the country to search for answers and UFOs. We had a couple of camcorders and nothing but time to find answers. We headed toward the East Coast to visit some terrific friends and to visit some UFO 'hotspots'. It was a lot of fun and we met a lot of great people and saw a lot of very unusual things. It sounds strange, but Frank always says that anytime I pick up a camcorder, I always seem to find something unusual to film.

In late July, we were in San Pedro California at the Hilton Hotel at the Marina. As soon as we settled into the room, I felt that I really needed to film something out and about the marina. I filmed around the marina during the day and left the camcorder set up so that I could film at night. That night, I was looking out the window and saw some strange lights in the sky. I started to film them and asked Frank to come to the window and check them out. As I was filming, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. This little globe of light was actually flying in front of the wide cables on the mast. I couldn't believe it! I showed it to Frank and he couldn't believe it either! It is truly amazing footage! I was very excited by this to say the least! The next night, at the same hotel, I again filmed something very unusual.

Now, I would like to tell you about something that is still very fresh and a very sensitive subject with me. It is hard to tell everyone about because it is very personal and to be very honest, I wasn't going to say anything to anyone about it, but as I said before, this ongoing series is true, and to leave this out just wouldn't be right. So, here goes:

Since the first time Frank and I talked about my experience in Wyoming and every time since then that we have talked about the things that have been happening to me, I have said that I was very ready and very willing to go and see a regression therapist to get to the bottom of this and to help find answers. I found out that this was not really how I truly felt inside. On January 8, 2001, Frank and I were in our hotel room in San Diego, California and we had been talking about everything that had taken place.

He decided to contact his friend, Derrel Sims to see about getting with him and having me regressed. Derrel wasn't at home when Frank called him and so Frank placed a call to another friend, Jim Dilettoso. Jim put him in contact with an Investigator named John D. who lived in California. Frank then called John who listened to Frank tell the whole story and then John D. gave Frank the phone number of a Regression Therapist named Barbara Lamb.

During their phone conversation, I was sitting listening to everything and just kind of taking it all in. That was until Frank called Barbara. As soon as he started to talk to her and tell her about me and what had been happening, the feeling of wanting to get to the bottom of everything was suddenly replaced with what I can only describe as pure panic and anxiety. I listened as Frank made an appointment with Barbara for Friday, January 12, 2001 at 2:00 p.m. When he hung up the phone, it was like I was outside my body and there was someone or something else inside me. Something angry. Furious to be more exact. I accusingly said, "what if I don't like her?" "what if I don't want to go to her?" "what if I refuse to go?". Frank just looked at me from across the room with a look of total amazement. He couldn't believe that this was the same person talking to him that he had been talking with just minutes earlier. To be honest, I wasn't sure it was me either. I went into the other room of the hotel and sat on the bed for the rest of the evening. I didn't talk to or look at Frank until the next morning. I don't know why these feelings came over me. I really have no idea whatsoever.

The next day, I was still very quiet and "shut down" emotionally. That evening, Frank was finally able to reach Derrel Sims by phone. Frank talked to him and he asked Derrel if he wanted to talk with me. He did, and as I took the phone, I gave Frank a look as if to say, I'll get you for this. Again, I'm not sure why. I talked to Derrel for about 30 minutes and told him about the things that had been happening and what had happened since that night in Wyoming. He was very kind and understanding and I even told him about the feelings of total loss that I was feeling. He asked me to write him an e-mail and tell him everything along with a little background on me.

I talked to Frank later on that day and told him that I was really struggling with the appointment that he had set up with Barbara for the coming Friday. He told me to think about it. He was very upset with me because I didn't want to do it. I tried to explain to him the was that I was feeling, but I'm not sure I even know exactly why I was, and am still feeling that if I do get regressed, my life will somehow be destroyed. I'm not sure why or how, but that is the feeling that I continue to struggle with even as I write this.

On January 12, Frank and I went to Barbara's house. I had been fine all day up until the point that we parked in front of her house. I felt like I needed to RUN AWAY. I guess it was that old 'fight or flight' instinct taking over. My heart was beating like mad, I was breaking out in a cold sweat, I was having trouble breathing. Like I said, I just wanted to run. I guess I was having a MAJOR panic attack. Frank and I walked up to her house and he knocked on the door. She answered and Frank introduced himself and me. She shook our hands and immediately noticed the state that I was in.

Frank told her that I was probably not going to be able to do the regression. She said that it was ok, and that maybe we could just go upstairs and talk. No pressure to do the regression or anything. We went upstairs and Frank and Barbara talked for a few minutes. I said nothing. I just sat there thinking that I would rather be ANYWHERE but there. After about 30 minutes, she asked me if she could talk to me. I didn't have a whole lot to say, so she asked me a bunch of questions and I answered them very reluctantly. Barbara is a very nice lady. As I talked with her, I began to feel a little more at ease, however, I could feel the frustration in Frank, because he knew that the regression was not going to happen. I think that the best way to know exactly what Frank was feeling would be to ask him. I can't talk for him, I can only tell you the feeling that I got, and I can't give you the reasons for what he was feeling.

Barbara and I continued to talk for quite some time. She asked me a whole bunch of questions and I answered her as well as I could. I felt at ease with her, so the trust was there, I just didn't feel that I could go through with the regression. When Frank and I left there later on that afternoon, I had a feeling of complete relief. Like "wow. I escaped that one."

It was January 21, 2001 and We were still in California, I had done some very deep soul searching about being regressed. When I think about it, I still feel very hesitant. I'm not sure I know why, but I think that the possibility of finding out that all of the things that I think have been happening to me have truly been happening to me scares the living daylights out of me. I want to know, but on the other hand, can I handle it when I finally do know? Will "knowing" alter my life even more than merely "feeling" already has? If I do the regression, and I find for sure that I have been abducted, what then? What do I do after that?

These are the questions that I still struggle with today and everyday. I am still trying to decide if I will be able to go and see Barbara again. I will have to come to a decision sooner or later. I'll keep you posted, even though this is really upsetting and painful writing about it.

I want to make one thing very clear to everyone reading this. I am hoping that if I do get regressed, I find out that all of this has just been one BAD dream! I am hoping that I just need to go see a good psychologist and all of the things that have happened to me will all of a sudden go away. I know that this probably isn't the reality of the situation, but I am hoping for that outcome none the less. I used to think I was strong and I could handle anything that was thrown at me and face it head on. Now, I am not so sure. The truth is, that It scares me to death...
Yours Truly, Tammy Clark

Click here to go to the Home Page.